Before I clean your carpets I will assess the fibres to ensure that the best cleaning process is selected.
I use hot water extraction for most cleaning. Other methods are available but hot water extraction is the method recommended by most carpet manufacturers. It does not wear down the fibres of the carpet, it provides a deep clean and leaves no residue behind to attract soiling to a recently cleaned carpet.
I use the latest portable hot water extraction machine capable of delivering a temperature of 110 degrees Celsius (230 degrees Fahrenheit) and fully adjustable pressure of up to 400psi. The enormous power of the triple vacuum system is sufficient to run up to 400 feet of vacuum hose (should it be required!).
your local carpet, curtain and upholstery cleaning specialist
Tel: 01342 717444
Ardingly, Ashurst Wood, Balcombe, Copthorne, Crawley, Crawley Down, East Grinstead, Felbridge, Forest Row, South Godstone, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Horley, Lingfield, Oxted, Pease Pottage, Pound Hill, Roffey, Smallfield, Salfords, Worth and surrounding villages in West Sussex, East Sussex and Surrey.
- Move furniture as required
- Vacuum carpets thoroughly prior to extraction cleaning
- Treat difficult spots with specialist solutions
- Spray carpets with cleaning solution to loosen soiling
- Brush the carpet to agitate the cleaning solution
- Rinse the carpet with portable carpet cleaning machine by injecting heated neutralising solution/water into the carpet and removing soiling and detergent residue with strong vacuum pumps
- Replace the furniture, using foil pads and polystyrene blocks to ensure that wooden and metal feet do not mark the clean carpet
- Speed dry the clean carpets using air movers (if required)
- Groom the clean carpet to dress the pile and remove footmarks
Did you know ...
Why not take advantage of one of the very special offers on carpet, upholstery and curtain cleaning currently available?
Have 3 rooms of carpet cleaned and I will clean the smallest room for free.
3 for 2
Have your 3 piece suite cleaned and I will clean your lounge carpet for half my normal price.
© PCB Cleaning - carpet cleaning in Crawley, East Grinstead, Horsham, Horley and surrounding areas
including RH1, RH2, RH3, RH4, RH5, RH6, RH7, RH8, RH9, RH10, RH11, RH12, RH13, RH14, RH15, RH16, RH17,
RH18 & RH19 postcode areas.
Heavy furniture can cause indentations in carpets which in some cases may be permanent. Although it is often possible to work the indentation out, in some cases the underlay will have become crushed or perished and the carpet may require lifting to rectify the problem. The use of furniture glides and cups under the legs will reduce the likelihood of any problems by spreading the weight more evenly.
Current Offers ...